It is said that Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. There for to be prepared at all time and to offer a perfect quality of service we have process in place that shall ensure quality of service whoever the employee whatever the time of day. These processes have been time tested and tried over the last 20 years of our working experiences and are evolving every day as we learn more from our customers.
The below are the steps in the process that we follow from the time you call us to inquire to the completion of the work. We appreciate you active participation and communication in the process so as to enable us to give you our best services and solutions.
- Discovery and Needs Analysis: We discuss the needs of the client to match with the best system that is cost effective for the client.
- Site Survey Takes care of the needs of the client and matches the want and the correct infrastructure needed to support the selected system
- Design Development by PDS Team: Our design team then develops and designs the product with the client’s need in mind.
- Verification Interview with Client: The design is presented to the client for approval to verify that design is as per expectations and suited to fulfil his needs.
- Proposal Development PDS Team: A proposal is developed to include pricing, system description, and scope of work and terms of conditions for work. We also provide references from other clients
- Proposal Presentation to Client: Our Strength lies in presenting the proposal to the client in person to explain the technicalities and to ensure maximization of client satisfaction.
- Modification and Finalization by PDS Team: After presentation to the client and review of the design the PDS team then makes any modifications if needed to the Design. This three step process of Design approval ensures that the client is satisfied with the design, the Product and the Time Schedule, making working with PDS an exceptional experience.
- Purchase Order by Client: PDS then receives the Purchase Order by the Client to go ahead with the project.
- Client Registration and Payment Terms Setup by PDS Team: The Client is then registered with PDS and Payment Terms are set up By PDS team.
- Technical Submission and Approval to Client: A final technical Submission and Approval is done again so that the Client is completely in sync with the system being set up.
- Project Scheduling by PDS Team: The project is scheduled by the PDS team with approval by the client.
- Project Start by PDS Team: The PDS Team almost always starts the Project on the mutually agreed dates.
- Project Completion by PDS Team: We do have a record of completing most of our projects on time. Another advantage of working with PDS!
- Client Training by PDS Team: PDS then provides training to the client, to familiarize with all the features and ensure client satisfaction.
- Operations & Maintenance Manual Submission by PDS Team: The operation and Maintenance Manuals are explained and handed over to the client by PDS team.
- Handing Over and Sign Off by client: Only after testing and ensuring that the client is satisfied does PDS hand over and sign off with the client.
- Maintenance and Service by PDS Team (OEM warranty on all equipment and 90 days warranty on Install)
- PDS offers Maintenance and Service Team as a warranty on all equipment as per manufactures terms and offers a 90 day warranty on Install.