We believe that the more we connect with customers the easier it is to determine what we should be doing to help them. Therefore, good and open Communication is the primary focus in our company. We prefer to be a part of the process early in the client buying process that helps us to determine the optimum requirement and bring the client the right solutions at the right cost at the right time. The following are the service that we provide when we work for you. These services are included when you ask us to work for you and your participation helps us to make sure that we build a solution that would be the best fit for you
New Design and Build Service
- Concept Design
- Project Budgeting
- Details Design
- Technical Submissions and Approvals
- Project Planning and Management
- Supply of Equipment and Material
- Cable Pulling & Routing
- Cable Termination, labeling and testing
- Equipment Installation, Connection and Powerup
- Equipment Testing & Commissioning
- System Configuration, Integration and Programming
- Documentation and Operating Maintenance Manual Building.
- Handing Over & Training
- Maintenance and Long-Term Partnerships.
Project Management Services
- Supervision of Cable Pulling, Routing, Termination, labeling, testing and Equipment Installation.
- Scheduling onsite and offsite activities like Site surveys, preinstall con-call, Deliveries, Installs, hand over, post-install con-call
- Coordinating various stake holders like clients, contractors, suppliers. Shipping Details, Local Point of contact, Material receipt/location, install date, Install Time, Install
- Compliance Management like Safety, Commercial Liability.
- QOS documentations & management, Training, Checklist, Install & hand over, Sign off.
- Onsite Integration, Programming and Installation Services
- Onsite SMART hands for Remote specialist partners
Supply chain Services
- Source and Procure equipment and services
- Stock and maintain equipment at minimum stock levels.
- Configure and Program from Central location equipment prior to shipping.
- Documentations and records: Record and Maintain Part Numbers, Serial Numbers, Branch Number, MAC Address, IP Address and other configuration details.
- Stage and label: Unpack, Consolidate, Repack, create custom Kits.
- DOA and RMA Varity equipment and status prior to returns, process repairs, returns and replacements. Close tickets on completion.